STAR HILL ELEMENTARY 2/14/18
- Thursday, February 15th- Lemonade Wars-One School One Book Kick Off at 6:00pm
- Monday, February 19th Presidents Day -School Closed
- Monday, February 26th- Teacher In-Service Day- School Closed
- Wednesday, February 28th- Interim Reports Issued-available on home access after 4pm
- Chick Fil A Calendars are available in the Main Office for $5.00 each. The calendars come with a card that you can use to redeem a free item every month. All of the proceeds go to Star Hill PTO.
- Supply drives for teachers are now being accepted in the main office. The teachers are in need of the following items: Snacks for students, tissues, hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, dry erase markers (black/color), pencils, sticky notes, erasers, crayons, lined paper.
- Pops for Tops! Turn in a completed sheet of Box Tops and receive a lollipop. Papers will be going home in February.
- School spirit apparel items will be on sale again! Please return the paper to the main office with payment no later than 2/16/18. Please make sure that the form is filled out completely.
- Star Hill PTO will be sponsoring a vendor event during the One School One Book family night on February 15th. If you are interested in being a vendor, please email Nicole.email@example.com.
- Jump Rope for Heart kicked off last week as the parent letter and forms came home in Wednesday folders. This week, all students will be participating in a jump rope circuit in PE class. This program is designed to promote physical activity through jumping rope and raise money for the American Heart Association. All donations are due to Mr. Faircloth by Friday, February 23rd. www.heart.org/jump