STAR HILL ELEMENTARY 3/23/18
- Monday, March 26th- National Epilepsy Day- Wear Purple
- Tuesday, March 27th- Health Fair 6-7:30pm in the Cafeteria
- Tuesday, March 27th- Spring Pictures- see form in the Wednesday envelope
- Wednesday, March 28th- Rock Your Socks- Wear your wild socks
- Thursday, March 29th- District Chorus Gala- Moring at CRHS- Wear Black and White
- Friday, March 30th- Sunday, April 8th- Spring Break
- Tuesday, April 10th- PTO Meeting at 4pm in the Library
- Chick Fil A Calendars are available in the Main Office for $5.00 each. The calendars come with a card that you can use to redeem a free item every month. All of the proceeds go to Star Hill PTO.
- Be sure to follow us on Social Media! Facebook: StarHillElementary Instagram: StarHillElementary
- Did you know that the area of Star Hill was part of the Underground Railroad? Students will have an opportunity to learn more this spring!
- School pictures- no need to send in money now. After picture day, you will receive a portrait package to review and purchase.
- We are looking for volunteers for the redemption center. Please contact the main office if you are interested.
- Are you interesting in helping put together the Mother/Son event in May? Please contact Nicole DeWitt at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Book Fair will be open Tuesday during the Health Fair. You can also purchase online at www.scholastic.com/bf/starhillelementaryschool
- Come and check out our Health Fair on Tuesday, March 27th! We will be having students from YMCA, Dover Library, Audiology, Fire Prevention, 911, Paws for People, Office for Preparedness, Face Painting, Dental, Hand-Washing and more!
- Thank you for helping to keep our students safe and showing your ID when you come to the school =)