STAR HILL ELEMENTARY 10/4/17
- Wednesday, October 4th- Dance-a-thon
- Wednesday, October 4th- Interim Reports available on Home Access after 4pm
- Wednesday, October 11th- Franco’s Spirit Night all day-mention Star Hill
- Monday, October 16th-20th- Star Hill Book Fair
- Thursday, October 19th- Candyland Family Night-more info in the Wednesday envelope
- Gold chorus practice on Wed. 10/4 from 345 to 445.Please wait in your vehicle in the main driveway in front of the school to pick up your child at 445. Contact Mr. LeNoir if you have any questions.
- Please sign and send back Yellow Federal Impact Card ASAP!
- Thank you to everyone that ate at Texas Roadhouse for our first spirit night! We raised $186.00 for our PTO.
- If you are interested in participating in our PTO Trunk or Treat on October 19th, please contact the main office.
- If you are interested in volunteering in the Star Hill Book Fair, please see the attached paper.
- The following items are needed for the school nurse. Please only bring in the following items:
- Boys underwear size small and medium boxer briefs( new in package)
- Boys pants size 5,6 and 8 (sweats and jeans)
- Girls pants size 5,6, 8 and 10 (sweats, jeans and leggings)
- Socks for boys and girls