The Caesar Rodney School District, the center of learning in our community, will expand programs and educational opportunities for students and the community to provide for the changing needs of a global society. We will focus on continued and enhanced academic achievement, expanded educational opportunities for the community, and necessary facilities and resources.
Recognizing the value of each individual, and building upon our commitment to excellence, the Caesar Rodney School District is dedicated to the mission of preparing students for a successful, productive and purposeful life in a diverse, global community by:
- Providing quality educational opportunities for all students; and
- Promoting caring attitudes through the school community.
- Meet or exceed the annual ESEA targets in all cells in the school accountability system.
- Maintain a safe environment in an atmosphere of caring discipline.
- Provide opportunities that encourage a partnership of families, district staff members, students and the community.
- Project revenue resources to maintain the strong financial position necessary to support the needs of the district.
- Coordinate the district’s resources and create a plan that aims to ensure all students enrolled in the Caesar Rodney School District for three or more consecutive years will perform at or above grade level by the end of the student’s third year of enrollment