Hello, Fifer 6th Grade Band Parents!
FIFER MIDDLE SCHOOL 6TH GRADE BAND
SPRING CONCERT – THURSDAY, MAY 10TH @ 7:00PM – CRHS
* Report to CR by 6:45.
* Leave cases in the cafeteria on the LEFT side of the room. DO NOT PLAY.
* Meet Mrs. Sandlin in the Band Room – SHHH!! – Choruses will be performing.
* Attire: White shirt, black / dark pants or skirts, dark shoes, tie for boys, girls may wear a colorful or scarf. NO JEANS OR SWEATPANTS, PLEASE!
* When we finish: Pack up instruments. Students may return to the theater to support the 7th and 8th grade bands, or leave the building with parents.
* Check the May schedule for our remaining lessons!
Vanessa Sandlin, 6th Grade Band Teacher
email@example.com (302) 697-2161 ext. 1013