• To enroll your student the following forms and required documents will need to be completed:


    • Enrollment Package: Forms must be completed (front and back) available in the main office.


    • Proof of Residency: Current utility bill (gas, electric, water), lease agreement, mortgage or property tax statement.


    • Verification of Birth Date: Birth certificate or Passport.


    • Immunization and Physical: Current immunizations and physical.


    • Parent/Guardian Photo Identification: Only a parent or guardian may register the student. State or Government ID is required


    Other information that may be applicable:


    • Custody/court documents


    • Current report card


    • Special education info (IEP/504 Plan)