Lost and Found
The Lost and Found is located outside of the nurse’s office in the hallway. Small items, such as glasses and jewelry are kept in the nurse’s office. Please help your child follow these guidelines at home and at school to keep track of their things:
- Use permanent marker to put names on the inside of coats, lunch boxes, and purses.
- If it is cold outside, wear your coat out to recess and leave it on.
- If it is warm outside, leave your coat IN YOUR CLASSROOM.
- If you are warm in your classroom, put your sweater or fleece IN YOUR BOOK BAG.
- Leave valuable items such as jewelry and electronics AT HOME.
- Get in the habit of checking the Lost and Found for things that you didn’t even know were missing!