• Student Services and Special Education
    pdf  Get your free Adobe PDF Reader here

  • Students needing to be out of school for a period of time that extends past two weeks (ten days) may be eligible for Homebound services. An IEP revision meeting would also be needed for a change in placement for these services. Homebound services are provided through a licensed educator for the application's approved hours.