• Name or Marital Status Form - Click here

    • Print the form and return to the District Office
    • Copy of signed social security card and driver’s license with new name and supporting documentation must accompany this form.  Any marital status changes must also have accompanying documentation such as: marriage licenses, divorce decrees, court ordered name changes.


    Address, email address and/or telephone changes are made on-line by the employee through Employee Self-Service at www.employeeselfservice.omb.delaware.gov