My.Delaware.gov – Employee Self Service’s New Home
Employee Self-Service is a secure online website for State Employees to update and view personal information such as Home and Mailing Address, Phone Numbers, W-2 Form, Emergency Contacts, Email Address, Ethnicity and Disability.
It’s ‘2-Step’ easy to get your new Employee Self Service access!
Accessing Employee Self Service requires completing TWO STEPS:Step 1: NEW and Existing employees who have not established my.delaware identities to reach Employee Self Service should first contact your Human Resource representative to assure the personal email you plan to use for my.Delaware.gov is in your PHRST Personal Information as your Home and Okta-My.Delaware. Employees who already have a my.delaware identity can provide HR with the personal email associated with their existing identity so it can be added as Okta-MyDelaware email in their personal information.Caesar Rodney School District Human Resources Representatives contact list
- email@example.com All employee groups A-G only (with the exception of Child Nutrition and Transportation-see below)
- firstname.lastname@example.org All employee groups H-P only (with the exception of Child Nutrition and Transportation-see below)
- email@example.com All employee groups Q-Z only (with the exception of Child Nutrition and Transportation-see below)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Child Nutrition employees
- email@example.com Transportation employees
Step 2: Signing up with your same Home Email at my.delaware.gov (instructions in this PDF provide details to complete Step 2)
Frequently Asked Questions
*Employees terminated on or after 1/10/2019 will retain access to Employee Self Service to view pay data, 1095-C forms for tax year 2016 and greater, and W-2s for tax year 2013 and greater. Employees terminated before this date with no active jobs in the State of Delaware will not have access to Employee Self Service.