Daily Bulletin for Friday, May 20, 2022
This week’s Character Building Word: SELF-CONTROLLED
Attention Boys Lacrosse team: Please bring in both game jerseys, game shorts, and practice shorts CLEAN. If you were issues lacrosse equipment, you’ll need to bring them as well. Have a ride ready to pick you up at 4 pm.
Baseball players please stop by the gym one day this week or next to drop off your baseball uniform to Coach Clavier.
Softball players, just a reminder to turn in your clean uniforms to your coaches.
The FCCLA meeting will be Wednesday, May 25th until 3:15. Have a ride waiting for you. Questions, see Ms. Sanner
The Art club has a meeting on Thursday, May 26th, for 6th grade members. The meeting will be done at 3:45, so contact your parents now so they are prompt and waiting on you. Any questions, please see Ms. Craster.
FFA Meeting will have a meeting on Wednesday, June 1st from 2:30-4:00 pm. Please come ready to play kickball for our final meeting of the year!
SBAC and DeSSA Testing:
- Our testing is still going on and we wanted to let families know that students will be expected to turn off and hand phones and watches to teachers as they enter their testing site. It is considered a test violation by the state otherwise. Phones and watches will be returned as students leave their testing site.
- We need students to bring their own headphones (headphones with a wire connection). Wireless headphones are not permitted, this includes AirPods.
- Please click on the link to read more about our testing schedule this Spring. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VWKKkYk5quZeWjBxBywjhDbhJaPnnjchYRhYxWOI3Ow/edit?usp=sharing
--Summer Innovations Camp at CRHS
- We are excited about announcing Summer Innovations Camp at Caesar Rodney High School this summer! Our current 6th and 7th grade students can use the form below to sign up for camp! The camp is free and transportation can be provided if you need it! Sign up today! Check out this flyer for more information.
- Caesar Rodney High School will be mailing home flyers for our current 8th graders (rising CR 9th graders) for the high school camp.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Brown Massey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or June Walker (email@example.com).
"RISE... to be the best Rider; to be the best YOU!"
20 - 8th Grade ONLY DAFB Air Show Field Trip
20 - 8th Grade ONLY Masquerade Dance 6 - 8 pm
25 - National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony 6 pm
27 - SCHOOLS CLOSED
30 - SCHOOL CLOSED – Memorial Day
1 - 7th Grade Field Trip 9:30 - 12:30
1 - Grade 8 Field Day
2- Grade 7 Field Day
3- Grade 6 Field Day
3 - Six Flags Festival Trip - 8th grade choir, 7th/8th band, Band-Chorus students
6- College, Career and Life Readiness Day
6- LAST FULL DAY OF SCHOOL
7- HALF DAY with dismissal at 11:30
8- HALF DAY with dismissal at 11:30
9- HALF DAY with dismissal at 11:30
9 - LAST STUDENT DAY
10 - REPORT CARDS BEING ISSUED on HAC
13- LAST TEACHER DAY
--ALL Students: You must turn in your absent and sick notes when you return to the school to AVOID lunch detention. It needs to be turned in immediately first thing in the morning as you enter the building. Stop by the office and see Ms. Kohout to turn in or if you have any questions on this issue. If you need to email, please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
--Home Access: Want to be up-to-date on attendance, missing work, testing results, grades and teacher comments.
1) Go to https://hac.doe.k12.de.us/HomeAccess/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fhomeaccess
2) Switch to Caesar Rodney
3) Login is 1st three letters of first name, first three letters of last name, last three numbers of student id (no spaces or capitals);
3) Password is 1st letter of first name capitalized, 1st letter of last name lower case, student id (with leading zeros if needed to bring the number to 7 digits), followed by a dollar sign (no spaces).
Example: Login: caerod567
--If you are a guardian or parent and do not have your own login and password, please stop by the main office and they can set you up with entry to this information.--Attention ALL STUDENTS: Here are a few reminders of the Fifer Middle School dress code. Tops cannot be halter tops or shirts that show your skin, such as the belly area or low chest area. All bottoms (skirts & shorts) must be longer than your fingertips. The holes in jeans that are above your fingertips and must be covered. Gentlemen remember no headbands. Remember the rules after watching the Dress Code video in your content classes. This is your opportunity to ensure you are following the dress code. Students who do not follow the dress code will be sent to the office. Remember do not leave home wearing anything that is not within the dress code.
--Homework Hotline Instructions: 1) Call the school phone number after 4 pm 698-8400; 2) When the message begins, push the room number of the teacher you want to hear; 3) It will ring approximately six (6) times; 4) Listen to the teachers' daily message; 5) If you are interested in another teachers' assignment, push #22; 6) This will take you back to the beginning of the school message; 7) Push the room number of the next teacher you want to hear; 8) Continue this until you have all your assignments to complete.