Scholarship Resources Available through the CRHS School Counseling Office
- CRHS Scholarship Report-As the School Counseling Office is notified of scholarship opportunities, we post them to our Scholarship Report. The Scholarship Report will be continually updated with new scholarship opportunities. This report contains information about each scholarship and links to scholarship applications. Scholarship links are also available in the Counselor Course on Schoology.
- Delaware Scholarship Compendium Guide-This resource is made available through the Delaware Department of Education. The Scholarship Compendium Guide lists scholarships, incentive programs, and other information on college planning.
- 9th - 11th Grade Scholarship Report- Here you will find scholarships available to students in grades 9-11. This report contains information about grade level that can apply, links to the application and information about each scholarship.
- Local Scholarship Bulletin- The Local Scholarship Bulletin will be available for pick up in the School Counseling Office in the Spring. Once this bulletin is available, it will be advertised on our website and the Counselor Course on Schoology. This bulletin lists scholarship opportunities available through local organizations, as well as specific instructions and deadlines for submitting completed applications. Please pay special attention to the instructions and deadlines for return!
Scholarship Application Process
- Scholarship Deadlines- Please remember that students are responsible for obtaining and submitting scholarship applications to the scholarship organizations by their deadlines. Make sure to give others enough time to complete their portion of your application so that deadlines can be met.
- Obtaining Scholarship Applications- Most of the above listed resources will direct you to a website to access their scholarship applications. Please follow their directions to obtain the application. If you need assistance obtaining an application or would like a paper copy, please contact Mrs. Cannon.
- Requesting a Transcript- Not all scholarships require or want a transcript to be included. To be sure, look through your applications in their entirety. If they do request this information, please submit a completed, signed Transcript Request Form, available in the Counselor Corner Schoology course. If there are any forms that your counselor needs to complete for the application, be sure to submit those forms to your assigned school counselor and allow a minimum of 10 school days for completion. If your scholarship requires a paper copy, your transcript will be available for student pick-up in the School Counseling Office on Mrs. Cannon’s desk. You are responsible for mailing.