Kindergarten Registration Continues
Please come by anytime between 8am - 4pm Monday-Friday
For Information call McIlvaine at 335-5039
A child must turn 5 on or before August 31, 2016 to be able to register for Kindergarten
You must have the following
documents in order to enroll your child:
- A certified birth certificate
- Proof of residency in the Caesar Rodney School District. This
must be one of the following: a lease agreement, mortgage document,
property tax receipt, or a current electric or gas bill. The document must show the home address
and name of the parent/guardian.
- No P.O. Box addresses, driver license, phone bills, and cable
bills are accepted for proof of residency.
will not process any registration without these documents.
you live with someone else who owns or leases the home, please call the
office for information.
ID of parent or guardian registering the student.
papers (if needed).
These health records, if available
should be brought to registration:
copy of the child’s physical (the physical may be up to 2 years old)
copy of the child’s lead level (Delaware required)
copy of the child’s TB screenings
record (including 2 varicella vaccines)
All new kindergartners
must be screened prior to entering kindergarten. Please call McIlvaine at (302) 335-5039 to set up an appointment to have your child screened & complete the registration process.
Welcome to the Home of the Littlest Riders
We are pleased to welcome the graduating class of 2029 to McIlvaine Early Childhood Center! If you have already completed the registration process you will receive a mailing filled with important information in the coming week. If you haven't yet registered your child for kindergarten please call McIlvaine ASAP to schedule a registration appointment or stop by McIlvaine Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm. Please read through the mailing carefully as it has important information about the upcoming school year. If you have any questions please feel free to call McIlvaine's main office at (302) 335-5039 for assistance. Below are some important dates for the upcoming school year that you will need to mark in your calendar! We look forward to meeting you and working with your child this upcoming school year!
- Tuesday, August 23rd from 4pm-6pm "Sneak-A-Peek" (Meet the teacher, see the classroom, etc.)
- Thursday, August 25th from 11:30am - 1:30pm "Meet the Teacher"
- Thursday, August 25th from 4pm-6pm "Sneak-A-Peek"
- Monday, August 29th is the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Wednesday, August 31st is Family Information Night (Times TBD)
- Friday, September 2nd & Monday, September 5th there is NO SCHOOL in honor of Labor Day