The 2014 Polar Bear Plunge will took place on Sunday, February 3rd at Rehoboth Beach. We have a set up a team under the name of, wait for it, wait forit…..”Charlton”. Below we summed up the registration process as best as we could.
1. Click on this link http://www.firstgiving.com/plungede/2014-lewes-polar-bear-plunge-for-special-olympics
2. On the Firstgivingsite, click the green register rectangle . Every individual must register as a first step.
3. Next, Pre‐register with a deposit of $10 ‐OR‐ pay the full $50.(NOTE: Paying the full registration fee up‐front is the easiest way to fulfill your fee requirements to plunge.)
4. Next, complete the Registration information on all required fields.
5. Now select “Join a Team” to find your school team and join. If you cannot find your team name contact me, we will be towards the end of the list, we were on the 10th tab when I looked.
6. Complete all steps until you finish payment with a credit card. You are now officially registered!
This is a great fundraiser for Special Olympics and a flat out good time. Please feel free to send this link or email to any family or friends that may be interested in joining us for this great cause. Any questions or concerns please find me, have a great weekend.