Welcome to the Home of the Littlest Riders
Mark your calendars!
March 20th: Dental Screening Consent forms Due
March 23rd: Spring fundraisers due
March 23rd: Family Fun Night Health & Safety Fair 6:30 - 7
March 31st: NO SCHOOL; Teacher in-service
| @principalmecc|| facebook.com/principalmecc|| @McIlvaineECC|
Join us Thursday, March 23rd
Health and Safety Fair!
Open House Style – 6:00 p.m. - 7:30
handwashing skills by trying not to leave behind any “glowing” germs!
importance of sun safety and protecting your skin from sun damage.
Tour a fire truck
and ambulance from the Magnolia 55 Fire Department
Refresh your skills on stranger danger and street
Engage in water and bike safety tips and reinforce the
importance of healthy eating and exercise!
AND Much, Much More!!!
Did you forget to order your kindergarten keepsake? Well, there's still time to order online without personalization! Yearbooks cost just $20 and come in full color with class, collage, and individual photos. Click here to get started!
for 2017-2018 begins April 3rd
Kindergarten Registration Week is April 3rd-April 7th 2017
Register anytime Monday through Friday from 9am - 3pm and Tuesday & Thursday from 4:30pm - 6:30pm
You must have the following documents in order to enroll your child:
- A certified birth certificate
- Proof of residency in the Caesar Rodney School District.
- This must be one of the following: a lease agreement, mortgage document, property tax receipt, or a current electric or gas bill. The document must show the home address and name of the parent/guardian.
- No P.O. Box addresses, driver license, phone bills, and cable bills are accepted for proof of residency.
- If you live with someone else who owns or leases the home, please call the office for more information.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering the student.
- Guardianship papers (if needed).
We will NOT process any registration without these documents.
These health records, if available should be brought to registration:
- a copy of the child's physical (the physical may be up to 2 years old)
- a copy of the child's lead level (Delaware required)
- a copy of the child's TB screenings
- immunization record (including 2 varicella vaccines)
All new kindergartners must be screened prior to entering kindergarten. Any child that is not screened during registration week will need to schedule an appointment to have their child screened.